£35,000 - £50,000 Pro Rata
Part time / Permanent
A small Animal practice in Brentford are recruiting a permanent part time veterinary surgeon to join their team. The role offers working Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a weekend rota of 1:3. There is a small element of sole charge work and no OOH. The weekend rota involves working at their sister surgery close by.
The practice has a team of 3 Vets, 4 RVNS, and 2 VCAS and a support team. they pride themselves as being a forward thinking experienced team offering a high standard of clinical and customer care.
They require a vet with a minimum of 1 years' experience and has excellent customer service skills.
The practice mainly focus on medical cases and surgeries are carried out by a visiting certificate holder. This is an excellent opportunity for a veterinary surgeon who wishes to develop their knowledge and skill set.
- Type: Small Animal
- Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm
- Weekends: 1:3 - Saturday 9am - 5pm Sunday 10.30am - 3.30pm
- Sole Charge: Occasional sole charge weekends and some afternoons
- OOH: None
- Branch work: None
- Computer System: RX Works
- Consultations: 10 Minutes
- Team: 3 Vet 4 RVN, and support team
- State of the Art equipment including Lab, Digital X Ray, Pharmacy and Ultrasound
- Bright spacious air-conditioned practice with modern facilities
- Established practice with a growing client base
- Offers an exciting varied case load
- Offers a good work / life balance
- Offers opportunity to expand clinical skill set and knowledge
- Practice provides clinical freedom for personal growth and development
- You must have a strong work ethic and provide an excellent high standard of clinical service
- You will be competent in all areas of routine surgeries and medical cases
- You must be happy with sole charge work when required.
- You will want to contribute to the practice enabling them to stay at the forefront of clinical thinking whilst also maintaining the ethos of providing a high standard of clinical care to all pets.
- You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to develop a great rapport with both clients and staff.
- You will be a strong team player
- Emergency cover
- Operating Theatre
- Digital X-Ray
- Isolation Unit
- In-house Laboratory
- Dental X-Ray
- Salary: 35,000 - 50,000 Pro rata
- Holiday allowance: 4 weeks including Bank Holiday and Birthday leave
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- CPD: Generous Allowance
- Certificates funded and supported
- Healthcare Scheme
- Rewards: Exclusive colleague rewards including discounts with High Street retailers and restaurants
- Staff Bonus Scheme
- Memberships: Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS and BVA)
- Staff Discount
RCVS registered and qualified
Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
Excellent communication skills
1 years' post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV.
Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Office hours are 8.30am - 6.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.