A small animal 24hr practice in Basildon are recruiting a part time veterinary surgeon to join their team. The working hours are 1 or 2 days per week and every other weekend. Working hours would ideally be 12pm - 8pm or 2pm - 8pm however there is some flexibility on this. There is no sole charge and no OOH. The practice is close to local transport links and on-site parking is available. The practice boasts a large supportive team of 9 Vets, 9 RVNS and 6 SVNs along with support staff. The practice offers a 24hr service to it retains all patient cases, so the Vet can see a case through from start to finish. The practice has state of the art facilities along with a CT scanner.
- Type: Small Animal
- Hours: 2 days per week 12pm - 8pm or 2pm - 8pm
- Weekends: Yes 1:2
- Sole Charge: None
- OOH: None
- Branch work: None
- Computer System: RX Works
- Consultations: 10 Minutes
- Team: 9 Vet 9 RVN, 6 SVNs and support team
- Bright spacious air-conditioned practice with modern facilities
- Growing client base
- Variety of surgical cases seen
- 24hr practice
- Large multi vet and RVN team
- Offers excellent career development opportunities
- Practice provides clinical freedom for personal growth and development
- Committed to deliver a high standard of clinical care and having an excellent reputation within the community.
- Friendly fun and supportive practice
- You must have a strong work ethic and provide an excellent high standard of clinical service
- You will be confident in routine surgery and medicine.
- You will be an adaptable and flexible surgeon
- You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to develop a great rapport with both clients and staff.
- You will be a strong team player
- CT Scanner
- Salary: 35,000 - 55,000 pro rata
- Holiday allowance: 4 weeks plus bank holidays
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- CPD: Generous Allowance
- Certificates funded and supported
- Healthcare Scheme
- Rewards: Exclusive colleague rewards including discounts with High Street retailers and restaurants
- Staff Bonus Scheme
- Memberships: Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS and BVA)
- Staff Discount
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years' post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV.
Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Office hours are 8.30am - 6.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.
We are sorry but applications for this job have closed.