£35,000 - £50,000 Pro Rata
Part time / Permanent
We are recruiting a permanent part time Veterinary Surgeon top join a small animal practice in Altrincham Manchester. This role offers 2-3 days per week and 2:4 Saturday mornings.
This is an independent family run practice which is well established with a large client base along with an excellent reputation within the community. It sees a wide variety of cases each day and provides excellent customer service which is why they have such a loyal client base. As an independent practice it is not target driven and its focus is solely on patient care by delivering a high standard of clinical care and looking after their clients.
The practice is close to all transport links and easily accessible from Manchester and the surrounding countryside.
The practice can offer the applicant not only clinical freedom but also support where required. They require a surgeon who is confident in routine surgeries and consultations and who has a minimum of 3 years' experience. A team player with excellent communication skills along with a caring attitude is essential.
- Type: Small
- Hours: Monday - Friday 2-3 days per week
- Weekends: 2:4 Saturday mornings 9.30am - 11.30pm
- OOH: None
- Sole Charge: No
- Branch work : No
- Team: 2 Vet 2 RVN and support staff
- Consultations: 15 Minutes
- Established Independent family run Veterinary practice
- Offering a modern facilities and veterinary services
- Large loyal client base
- Varied mixture of case load
- Offers clinical freedom
- You will always deliver a high standard of clinical care
- You will have 3 years' experience
- You will be confident with routine surgeries and consultations
- You will have excellent customer facing skills and have a caring attitude
- You will be a passionate and motivated veterinary surgeon with a passion for your work
The practice is fully equipped with equipment to provide modern veterinary services including
- In House Laboratory
- Operating theatre
- Digital Radiography
- Emergency Cover
- Salary - 35,000 -50,000 Pro Rata
- CPD allowance
- 4 weeks annual leave
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance scheme
- Staff Discount
RCVS registered and qualified
Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
Excellent communication skills
1 years' post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Office hours are 8.30am - 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.