Permanent Night Veterinary Nurse - Rainham, Essex
- Are you a qualified and RCVS registered veterinary nurse?
- Do you want to work in an independent practice?
Are you looking for...
- A great work-life balance?
- A working schedule of 7 nights on and 14 nights off?
We are working with an independent veterinary practice in Rainham, Essex who are recruiting for a Permanent Night Veterinary Nurse. The role is part time for 7 nights on and 14 nights off with shifts from 7pm to 9am on weeknights and from 5pm to 9am on weekend nights.
- Type: Small animal
- Hours: Part time, 7 nights on and 14 nights off, 7pm to 9am
- Weekends: Yes, 5pm to 9am
- Team: Established night team
- Branch work: None
- Accommodation: None
The practice is well equipped with modern technology, including state of the art x-ray machine, full dental service, in house laboratory and much more.
You will need to be a confident veterinary nurse with a strong all-round skill set. You must have strong customer service skills and be comfortable working in a high-pressure environment.
- Salary: £28,000 to £30,000 pro rata, commensurate to experience
- Holidays: 21 days annual leave, including bank holidays
- CPD: Generous allowance
- Memberships: RCVS fees paid
- RCVS registered and qualified or soon to be
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
What happens next?
CLICK APPLY NOW or if you have any pre-application questions or if this role is not quite right for you, please contact the Vet Seekers team (details below) to discuss your veterinary career aspirations further.
Please quote job reference: 34306
T: 0333 014 7374
Please note: All communications and applications are treated in the strictest confidence. When it comes to your privacy, as an ethical veterinary recruiter we do not send your details anywhere without your permission.
Vet Seekers was established in 2016 and is a multi-award-winning specialist veterinary recruitment agency (2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023) and acts as an employment business for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry across the UK and overseas.
Vet Seekers is fully compliant with GDPR, is ICO registered and our team are REC accredited. As a business, we take sustainability, environmental impact and our carbon footprint very seriously and have committed to plant trees for every permanent and locum veterinary superstar we find work for, as well as every referral we receive.
Refer: If this position is not for you but you know someone who could be interested, pass this advert on to them or ask them to get in contact with us. As a thank you, we will plant 50 trees on your behalf.
Thanks from the Vet Seekers team.
We are sorry but applications for this job have closed.