£30,000 to £36,000 pro rata
Part time / Permanent
Permanent Night Veterinary Nurse - Bolton, Greater Manchester
- Are you a qualified and RCVS registered veterinary nurse?
- Are you looking to join a not-for-profit animal hospital?
- Do you want to be part of an experienced and supportive team?
Are you looking for…
- An excellent work-life balance?
- A generous CPD allowance?
We are recruiting on behalf of a not-for-profit small animal practice in Bolton who are looking for a Permanent Night Veterinary Nurse.
The role will involve all aspects of nursing so you must be capable in all areas, pulling from your experience working in a small animal practice. You will have the ability to balance empathising with clients and maintaining your professionalism. You will be prepared to develop your skills by working closely with the whole team and must have an excellent attention to detail and organisational skills. As this practice is a hospital, you will have an interest in developing your ECC skills and working through complex cases with experienced specialists.
This role is part time for 7 nights on and 14 nights off. There will be no on-call duties.
- Type: Small animal
- Hours: Part time, 7 nights on and 14 nights off
- Weekends: Yes
- OOH: Yes
- Branch work: N/A
- Computer system: Bespoke
- Team: Strong veterinary team and a supportive non-clinical team
- They offer a professional but fun environment, where client and patient care are balanced with great team morale and enjoyment of their wonderful job
- This role requires excellent clinical and customer service skills
- You will be able to maximise your nursing skill set working here
- They are a friendly, family-oriented practice with a hardworking team and loyal clients
- You will need to be confident in your own abilities and have excellent clinical and customer service skills to succeed in this
- Teamwork, patient care, high standards and building relationships with clients are at the forefront of what they do
- They are looking for an enthusiastic, goal oriented and self-motivated veterinary nurse to continue the rapid growth of the practice
- You will need to be comfortable liaising with other veterinary team members, specialists and service providers
The practice offers a wide range of modern veterinary services along with state-of-the-art technology and diagnostic equipment, including:
- CT imaging
- In-house laboratory
- Soft tissue surgery
- Isolation unit
- Nurse clinics
- Hospital ward
- Flea and worming treatments
- Separate cat and dog wards
- Salary: £30,000 to £36,000 pro rata, commensurate to experience
- Holidays: 6 weeks annual leave, including bank holidays
- CPD: Generous allowance
- Memberships: RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Excellent career opportunities and development
- Private medical insurance for you and your family
- Contributory pension scheme
- Critical illness cover and life insurance
- RCVS registered and qualified or soon to be
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
What happens next?
CLICK APPLY NOW or if you have any pre-application questions or if this role is not quite right for you, please contact the Vet Seekers team (details below) to discuss your veterinary career aspirations further.
Please quote job reference: 33571
T: 0333 014 7374
Please note: All communications and applications are treated in the strictest confidence. When it comes to your privacy, as an ethical veterinary recruiter we do not send your details anywhere without your permission.
Vet Seekers was established in 2016 and is a multi-award-winning specialist veterinary recruitment agency (2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023) and acts as an employment business for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry across the UK and overseas.
Vet Seekers is fully compliant with GDPR, is ICO registered and our team are REC accredited. As a business, we take sustainability, environmental impact and our carbon footprint very seriously and have committed to plant trees for every permanent and locum veterinary superstar we find work for, as well as every referral we receive.
Refer: If this position is not for you but you know someone who could be interested, pass this advert on to them or ask them to get in contact with us. As a thank you, we will plant 50 trees on your behalf.
Thanks from the Vet Seekers team.