£35,000 to £55,000 DOE
Full time / Permanent
We are recruiting for an enthusiastic and experienced Mixed Veterinary Surgeon to join a fantastic, independent practice near Exeter in Devon. This is a permanent, full-time position suitable for a mixed vet with at least 2 years' experience of working in practice. There will be a flexible mix of small and large animal work, with a generous shift pattern cover 4.5 days per week with 1 in 4 weekends and one night on call per week. The existing team is made up of 7 veterinary surgeons and 4 registered veterinary nurses.
- Full time: 4.5 day working week 8am to 6pm
- Weekends: 1 in 4 weekends on call
- OOH: 1 night on call per week
- Sole charge: Required
- Branch work: Minimal
- Team: Experienced team of vets, RVNs and support staff
- Competitive Salary 35K - 50K DOE
- 4 week holiday allowance
- Generous CPD allowance
- Vehicle if required, or mileage allowance
- RCVS and VDS fees covered
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Excellent communication skills
- Qualified, committed, and enthusiastic
- Happy, positive outlook
- Teamwork and independent working skills
- Confident attitude - Ready to get stuck in!
- RCVS Registered
- 2 years' experience in a mixed practice
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities:
T: 0333 014 7374
Office hours are 8.00am - 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry.