£38,000 - £50,000
Full time / Permanent
We are recruiting for a small animal vet to join a fantastic independent practice located in Northern Somerset on a permanent basis. This role would ideally suit either an experienced vet or a newly qualified vet, but with the right attitude and a strong work ethic. Our client are open to receiving applications from part time or full time applicants. The hours are Monday - Friday (8am - 6pm) with a 1 in 7 Saturday rota.
The practice is continually striving to progress and develop its services; currently having three certificate holders as well as vets carrying out specialist referral work, training courses, and working with industry. They fully encourage and support those wishing to do the same.
The right candidate will receive a competitive salary as well as being on a bonus scheme, and there will be opportunities in the future for the right person to progress within the business.
- Type: Small Animal
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm
- Weekends: Saturdays on a 1 in 7 Rota
- OOH: Maximum 1:7
- Team: 13 Vets, nurses, Vet techs and supportive office staff - all operate out of a single, purpose built site
- Modern and spacious purpose-built practices
- Fully equipped facilities and services
- Delivers a high standard of clinical care and uses evidence-based medicine
- Career development opportunities into management for the right candidate
- Has a high surgical caseload
- The practice supports all veterinary surgeons and are committed to their wellbeing and always tries to promote flexibility support and teamwork.
- You must have a strong work ethic and provide an excellent high standard of clinical service
- You must be competent in all areas of small animal work
- You will be a forward-thinking vet, compassionate and enthusiasm with a positive attitude.
- Salary: D.O.E - Competitive salary, bonus scheme, progression
- Holiday allowance: 20 days plus bank holidays
- Pension: Contributory pension scheme available
- Company car and phone and laptop provided
- Private health insurance
- Certificates are funded and supported
- CPD: Generous Allowance
- Memberships: Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS and BVA)
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years' post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV.
Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Office hours are 8.30am - 6.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.