We are recruiting for an experienced Farm Animal Vet to join a practice on a permanent full time basis.
The role involves all aspects of Farm Animal Work. Dairy herds constitute 80% of the work and the Vet will also work with beef suckler, beef rearer, pigs, sheep flocks, goats and small holdings.
- Type: Farm animal
- Hours: Full time
- Weekends: Yes on a rota
- OOH: 1 in 5 rota
- TOIL: Yes, for weekends
- Team: Working with farm animal veterinary team
- State of the art facilities
- Latest diagnostic technology
- Large mixed animal hospital
- Large supportive team
- Provides their own OOH service
- Offers clinical freedom to a vet
- Offers modern veterinary services and facilities
- Large loyal client base
- Comprises of a highly skilled veterinary team with various expertise and areas of special interest.
- Provides a vast range of modern veterinary services and facilities
- State of the art equipment - fully equipped with the latest diagnostic and surgical technology
- Excellent reputation within the community
The practice offers a wide range of modern veterinary services along with state-of-the-art technology and diagnostic equipment including:
- Orthopaedic services and equipment
- Digital radiography
- Laparoscopic surgeries
- Keyhole surgeries
- Blood pressure monitoring
- State of the art surgical suite facilities
- Digital X-ray
- Dental X-ray
- In House laboratory
- Nurse clinics
- Salary: Up to 50,000 per annum, commensurate to experience
- Holidays: 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- CPD: Generous allowance of 1,750 plus 5 days leave
- Memberships: RCVS and VDS fees paid, plus two others
RCVS registered and qualified or soon to be
Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
What happens next?
CLICK APPLY NOW or if you have any pre-application questions or if this role is not quite right for you, please contact the Vet Seekers team (details below) to discuss your veterinary career aspirations further.
Please quote job reference: 12681
T: 0333 014 7374
Please note: All communications and applications are treated in the strictest confidence. When it comes to your privacy, as an ethical veterinary recruiter we do not send your details anywhere without your permission.
Vet Seekers was established in 2016 and is a multi-award-winning specialist veterinary recruitment agency (2019, 2020, 2021) and acts as an employment business for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry across the UK and overseas.
Vet Seekers is fully compliant with GDPR, is ICO registered and our team are REC accredited. As a business, we take sustainability, environmental impact and our carbon footprint very seriously and have committed to plant trees for every permanent and locum veterinary superstar we find work for, as well as every referral we receive.
Refer: If this position is not for you but you know someone who may be interested, pass this advert on to them or ask them to get in contact with us. As a thank you, we will plant 50 trees on your behalf.
Search over 1,000 veterinary jobs here: https://tinyurl.com/Vet-Seekers
Thanks from the Vet Seekers team.
We are sorry but applications for this job have closed.