£35,000 to £55,000
Full time / Fixed Term
We have a maternity cover position available on behalf of an exceptional veterinary hospital based near Worthing, West Sussex. The successful candidate will start in December 2020. The joining vet will benefit from working in a recently refurbished practice, alongside a team of highly qualified, multidisciplinary veterinary surgeons.
- Role: Veterinary Surgeon
- Type: Small Animal Hospital
- Hours: Full Time 4-day working week
- Weekends: 1 in 4 with time off in lieu
- OOHs: None required
- Team: Large team of 10+ Vets along with qualified RVNs and support staff
- Other: Varied caseload, highly qualified multidisciplinary Vet team
The ideal candidate will be a competent and confident RCVS registered Veterinary Surgeon, who will be an Advanced Practitioner with experience of working in veterinary hospitals. They will be passionate about providing a high level of care to patients and exceptional levels of customer service to clients at all times. They will be well versed in routine surgeries and consultations, and capable of working up cases to a high level.
- Salary subject to experience and Certificate/Advanced Practitioner Status
- 5 weeks' pro rata
- CPD allowance 1500
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- 3 years' experience minimum
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Office hours are 8.30am - 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.