Our small animal clients in Glossop, North Derbyshire are currently needing a locum vet to join them on a full time, ongoing basis whilst they complete permanent recruitment. They are open to making this a consulting only role. Full details below:
- Start date: ASAP August
- End date: Ongoing (likely to be at least 3 months, whilst perm recruitment completed)
- Hours Mon-Fri: 4 days per week, working from 9am until 6:30pm
- Weekends: None required
- OOH: None required
- Team: 7 Vets, 5 Nurses and other support staff
- Sole Charge: None required
- Branch work: Rare branch work may be required
- Accommodation: Private rented house can be provided close by to the practice
RCVS registered and qualified
Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
Must be minimum 1 year qualified with UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Office hours are 8:30am-7:00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas
We are sorry but applications for this job have closed.