We are recruiting on behalf of small animal practice in High Wycombe for a Locum Veterinary Nurse to join a small animal practice on an ongoing basis to provide cover whilst they recruit a permanent member of their team. The role is to start as soon as possible.
- Start date: July / as soon as possible
- End date: Ongoing whilst permanent recruitment completed
- Hours Mon-Fri: 30-40 hours per week, shifts either 8:30am-5:00pm or 10:30am-7:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 3 Saturday mornings 9am-12pm
- OOH: None involved
- Team: 2 Vets & 3 Nurses
- Sole Charge: None required
- Computer System: RX Works
- Consult times: 15-minute appointments
- Accommodation: Allowance available
RCVS registered and qualified
Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
Must be minimum 1 year qualified with UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Office hours are 8:30am-7:00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas
We are sorry but applications for this job have closed.