We are recruiting on behalf of an independent practice in Devizes, Wiltshire for a Locum Veterinary Nurse to provide cover from as soon as possible for 3 months.
The position is part time with 1 night on-call per week. Accommodation is available for the night on-call. The on-call rota will involve answering the emergency phone.
The Nurse would be working alongside a team of nurses along with an HVN.
- Type: Small animal
- Start date: ASAP
- End date: 3 months
- Hours: Part time, flexible days and hours
- Weekends: None
- Sole charge: None
- OOH: 1 night on-call per week
- Branch work: None
- Consultations: 15 minutes
- Team: 5 RVNs, 3 SVNs and a supportive non-clinical team
- Community of highly skilled Veterinary Professionals
- Committed, forward thinking and deliver clinical excellence
- Provides advanced Veterinary diagnostic equipment including MRI Machines and state of the art operating theatres
- Career progression opportunities available
- Provides continual ongoing training to ensure personal growth and development
- Provides state of the art diagnostic equipment
- You will have a good amount of small animal nursing experience in all aspects of nursing
- You must have a friendly and compassionate attitude and be approachable
- You will enjoy working as part of a team
- You will have a genuine passion for animal welfare
- You will consistently deliver a high standard of clinical care
- You will be caring, adaptable, hardworking, and reliable
- You will have excellent communication and customer interfacing skills
The practice is fully equipped with all the latest diagnostic equipment and there is a wide range of state-of-the-art services available, including:
- Fantastic hospital refurbishment
- Digital X-ray
- Dental X-ray
- K laser
RCVS registered and qualified or soon to be
Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
What happens next?
CLICK APPLY NOW or if you have any pre-application questions or if this role is not quite right for you, please contact the Vet Seekers team (details below) to discuss your veterinary career aspirations further.
Please quote job reference: 14785
T: 0333 014 7374
Please note: All communications and applications are treated in the strictest confidence. When it comes to your privacy, as an ethical veterinary recruiter we do not send your details anywhere without your permission.
Vet Seekers was established in 2016 and is a multi-award-winning specialist veterinary recruitment agency (2019, 2020, 2021, 2022) and acts as an employment business for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry across the UK and overseas.
Vet Seekers is fully compliant with GDPR, is ICO registered and our team are REC accredited. As a business, we take sustainability, environmental impact and our carbon footprint very seriously and have committed to plant trees for every permanent and locum veterinary superstar we find work for, as well as every referral we receive.
Refer: If this position is not for you but you know someone who could be interested, pass this advert on to them or ask them to get in contact with us. As a thank you, we will plant 50 trees on your behalf.
Search over 1,000 veterinary jobs here: https://tinyurl.com/Vet-Seekers
Thanks from the Vet Seekers team.
We are sorry but applications for this job have closed.