Salary - Commensurate to experience
Full time / Permanent
A practice on the North East outskirts of Hereford close to the Worcester border are recruiting a Clinical Director to join and lead their team. The position is full time working 35.5 hours per week with a 1:4 Saturday morning. There is no OOH. The consultations are 15 minutes, currently 20 minutes due to COVID. This is a modern purpose-built practice fully equipped with all modern equipment and facilities. It comprises of a small friendly team with an established client base.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Vet who is looking to take their next career step into a management role.
The practice is committed to providing a high standard of clinical care and understand the importance of a supportive working environment.
The Clinical Director will be assisted by the practice manager along with a nurse manager. The team comprise of 2.5 Vets, 6 RVNS, 1 ACA and a non-clinical support team.
The practice is fully equipped with all the toys and are always investing in the latest technology.
If you are looking for a position where you play an integral part to the growth and development of a practice and enjoy leading a team then get in touch with us to find out more!
Benefits of the role:
- The Clinical Director will have set operating days each week
- They will have the same fixed day off each week
- They will be part of a supportive nursing team
- They will have clinical freedom
- The will have ongoing support from the practice manager and nurse manager.
- 15 Minute consultations / 20 minutes currently due to COVID
- Work with visiting specialists
- Be a part of a practice that continues to invest in the latest facilities and equipment
- They are able to bring your dog to work!
- Type: Full time 35.5 hours per week
- Hours: Monday - Friday 4 days
- Weekends: 1:4 Saturday mornings
- OOH: None
- Team: Multi Vet and Nurse team
- Consultations: 15 Minutes / 20 minutes currently due to COVID
- Great work / life balance
The practice is purpose built and well equipped with modern equipment and invests ongoing with modern equipment. Cat IV laser, digital x-ray and dental x-ray, colour doppler ultrasound, multiparameter, ECG, capnograph etc. The practice is focused entirely on companion animals and boasts the latest advances in medical and surgical techniques delivery the highest standard of clinical care.
- You will always deliver a high standard of clinical care
- You will be looking to take your next career step into a management role
- You will demonstrate leadership qualities
- You will be confident in all areas of routine surgery and medical cases
- You will have excellent customer facing skills and be able to motivate other team members
- You will work well within the team alongside other veterinary specialists and clinicians
- You will be a passionate and motivated veterinary surgeon with a genuine interest for animal welfare
- Salary - Commensurate to experience
- 6.6 weeks holiday including bank holidays
- Share of bank holiday rota 9am - 11am * not 25th & 26th December* - paid in addition to salary
- Funded RCVS, VDS, and BVA or BSAVA fees
- Healthshield plan
- Career development opportunities
- Generous CPD allowance and support and certificates encouraged
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Pension Scheme
- Staff Discount
RCVS Registered & Qualified or soon to be.
Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
Have excellent verbal / written communication skills
What happens next?
CLICK APPLY NOW or if you have any pre-application questions or if this role is not quite right for you, please contact the VS Team (details below) to discuss your veterinary career aspirations further.
Please quote job reference: 7476
T: 0333 014 7374
Please note: All communications and applications are treated in the strictest confidence. When it comes to your privacy, as an ethical veterinary recruiter we do not send your details anywhere without your permission.
Vet Seekers established in 2016 and are a Multi-Award Winning Specialist Veterinary Recruitment Agency (2019, 2020, 2021) and act as an employment business & an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry across the UK and Overseas.
Vet Seekers is fully compliant with GDPR, is ICO registered along with our team being REC accredited. As a business Vet Seekers takes sustainability, environmental and carbon impact very seriously and have committed to plant trees for every permanent and locum veterinary superstar we find work for, as well as every referral we receive.
Refer: If this position is not for you but you know someone who may be interested, pass this advert on to them or ask them to get in contact with us. As a thank you we will plant 50 trees on your behalf.
Search over 1000 veterinary jobs here: https://tinyurl.com/Vet-Seekers
Thanks from all the Vet Seekers team.