Welcome to Vet Seekers, we know that starting out can be a daunting experience, but it can be a very exciting one!. Whether you are a recent Veterinary Graduate or Nursing Graduate, we are here to help you from the start and throughout your career.
There are lots of things for you to consider when you start out and it’s important not to just accept the first position you’re offered, unless it’s exactly what you are looking for.
You need to consider:
- Working hours
- Clinical freedom
- Start date
- Training and career development
- Personal finances and situation
- Application, interview and process
- Your physical and mental wellbeing
- What can you offer a potential employer?
- Do you know what you are looking for in your first role?
- Where do you want to be in the next 3-5 years?
So what can Vet Seekers do you for you?
- We are working with many practices throughout the UK to offer a unique New Graduate Service working in partnership with you and our clients
- We work very closely with Independent Practices, Larger Groups, Referral Hospitals, Charity Organisations, Emergency Out Of Hours Services, and Animal Health companies across the UK
- We have a wealth of knowledge and experience within the veterinary industry to help you make the right choice
- We can offer honest, unbiased advice and support
- Vet Seekers will regularly be sending out useful advice/tips to help you. So watch this space!
- Once you register you will automatically receive the latest New Graduate Jobs, which are selected to meet your desired criteria.
- We never charge our candidates any fees at all. It’s a completely FREE service!
Please contact our team E: email@example.com for more information.