- We listen to you!
- You decide your locum rate of pay
- We want to help with your short & long-term career aspirations
- Ensure you have a wide range of opportunities when you need them
- Weekly pay, paid on time, every time
- Provide you with a fresh, proactive, honest approach
- Ongoing Locum rewards and benefits, as a thank you for your hard work
- Expert advice and support from our dedicated team with many years’ experience, both in recruitment and within the veterinary industry
- Access to independent and larger group clients, including the UK’s top employers
- You’ll benefit from our professional, personalised service that matches you to positions that suit your current lifestyle needs and career goals
- Vet Seekers actively source positions for “Veterinary Professionals” with their long-term welfare in mind
- Finally, our services to Locum & Permanent Candidates are absolutely FREE of charge and there are no hidden charges to you!
- It is entirely your decision on the payment method you decide to take.
- If you are unsure on any point, we would encourage you to seek independent advice before you make a formal decision.
- Remember you decide your rate of pay, if required we can offer up-to-date market pay rate information.
We can make payment via:
- Limited Companies
- Umbrella Companies (PAYE)
- Self-employed: On an introducer basis and under the right circumstances
There is more information about your payment options under our “Help & Advice” section: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/help-advice/payment-advice/