In order to qualify to enter our Fitbit Giveaway Competition, the following terms will apply:
1. All entries must be either a qualified Veterinary Surgeon or a Veterinary Nurse registered with the RCVS.
2. The winner/s may choose from standard colour and size options.
3. There is no limit to the number friends/colleagues you may enter.
4. The Referrer must have the permission of the person they are entering before submitting their details. This is in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The Referrer will indemnify Vet Seekers for any loss or claim arising out of the Referrer’s failure to gain consent of the Referee.
5. Vet Seekers may use your personal details for social media purposes and to notify the winner no later than the 31st December 2017
6. The prize is subject to availability, non-negotiable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
7. The monetary value will be no more than £200 per prize.
8. There is no alternative reward and the responsibility remains with the winner to contact Vet Seekers to redeem their prize by the 31st December 2017.
9. The rewards cannot be exchanged for cash.
10. Vet Seekers is not responsible if the reward is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
11. You will be responsible for any tax/ HMRC liability arising from the referral prizes.
12. Eligibility for this offer is at Vet Seekers discretion and our decision is final.
13. This competition is effective from 1st November to closing date. The winner will be drawn at random from valid entries received before this time.
14. Vet Seekers reserves the right to terminate the scheme at any time or discontinue the Fitbit Competition without having to pay any outstanding rewards.