Effective Staffing Solutions for Veterinary Practices
We are passionate about the veterinary industry and therefore our reputation means everything, this is why we focus on building strong long-term relationships, combining modern and traditional recruitment techniques in both locum and permanent recruitment.
What we do
Vet Seekers consultants have an extensive knowledge of the veterinary sector and work hard to understand your business, the company and the people, providing an outstanding recruitment service to individuals and companies alike.
Offering a full end-to-end recruitment solution from the identification of suitable candidates through to job offer and post placement review.
Benefits of using Vet Seekers Ltd
- Provide bespoke Locum, Permanent and Executive search service
- Transparency – We believe in offering a transparent invoicing and payment system so everyone can see the rates they are getting and being charged.
- Many of our team have worked within the veterinary industry and therefore have a full understanding of the roles and how the industry works
- Access to 1000’s of high calibre Vets, RVN’s and Support Staff, you can rely on us for permanent and locum staffing
- Free advertisement of your roles across numerous locations
- Assess the skills and competences of all our veterinary professionals
- Search & Selection, Referencing, Interviewing arrangements, Right to work, Negotiation
- No Placement No Fee service, focusing on long-term value for you
- Knowledgeable, proactive and friendly recruiters
- Free membership scheme offering client incentives (subject to T&C’s)
- Regular updates and advice
How do we go about attracting talent?
- Passive Candidates – We make sure that enthusiastic, experienced veterinary professionals are not forgotten about. 79% of working professionals around the world are considered passive candidates. The other 21% are actively seeking a new job.
- Technology – We have invested in the most up to date technologies to aid us in our ever continuing search and development.
- Word of Mouth – Referrals are key for our business, our personal touch differentiates us from every competitor. Anyone who makes a recommendation to Vet Seekers will also be rewarded as a thank you.
- Social Media – We have invested a of lot time into the power of social media and if you are interested, we also offer social media training or we can provide your social media for your practice as part of our VS loyalty scheme (subject to T&C’s).
- Advertising & Publications – We work very closely with many industry related job boards and publications. Not only does this attract a large number of veterinary professionals looking for roles but helps to increase our presence online.
- University Relationships – We are setting the foundations and building relationships with new graduates by forming close links with veterinary universities and colleges across the UK. And not in the near distant future we be exhibiting in the major conferences.
With a combination of these initiatives, working proactively and continuing to develop ourselves, we are able to cover a huge pool of veterinary professionals. We call it People Powered Innovation.
So, whether you are a veterinary employer, or job seeker, you can be certain that we will always be working on your behalf, honestly and with the highest integrity.
Contact one of the team on 0333 0147 374 or firstname.lastname@example.org