Are you someone who genuinely wants to help others and build a successful career?
Due to continued success, we have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join our close-knit friendly, supportive team on a full-time permanent basis. We are a young forward-thinking company that is continues to grow organically, so this is a great time to join us.
The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to grow an existing locum / permanent desk with a vast client base already in place (Currently 100's of live jobs). This role will require a fun, hard-working, organised and professional consultant with a proven track record in achieving and exceeding targets, coupled with exceptional customer service skills. You will be organised, target driven, tenacious and motivated by substantial earning potential.
Source and select top talent in the Veterinary market
Fully qualify all relevant candidates, establishing facts and motivations whilst matching to suitable roles within the Veterinary profession
Manage the complete candidate experience from qualification through to interview and acceptance stage
Develop strong long-term client and candidate relationships
Manage all client recruitment requirements, from inception to completion
Continue to develop and grow our candidate and client network
Creating job descriptions and candidate specifications!
Coordinating with our valued administrator / resourcer and other team members
What's on offer?
- Salary – Dependent on Experience – With basic increase against target achievement.
- Uncapped commission structure – Paid monthly – First year OTE £30,000 to £40,000+
- Full time: 40 hours per week
- Hours: Mon – Fri - 8.30am – 5.30pm with an early finish on a Friday – No Weekends
- Warm desk –Covering both locum and permanent recruitment
- Working for an independent company
- Free parking
- Minimal KIPs
- 1 hour's lunch
- No suits, smart casual every day
- 4 weeks holiday – plus bank holidays – Additional rewarded
- Birthday off paid and extended paid leave over Christmas
- Pension Scheme
- Team incentives
- Staff days/nights out
- And much more!
This is an EXCELLENT time to join our successful business
Is this you?
- Ideally you will be already be working in, or have a recent proven track record in the Recruitment sector
- You'll be incredibly driven and focused on exceeding set realistic and achievable sales targets
- You want to work for a company where you can build an exciting and rewarding long-term career
- You are self-motivated and have the willingness to help others
If yes to all the above, please contact the Managing Director David Maclellan on: T: 0333 0147 374 E: firstname.lastname@example.org