Looking for a new locum or permanent veterinary role?
- Are you looking for a new perm or locum role?
- Perhaps you are coming back from Maternity?
- Are you feeling undervalued or not able to fully utilise your skill set?
- Are you looking to improve your working life balance?
- Perhaps looking to advance in your career?
- Or just looking for some support / Advice?
Why not speak to one of our dedicated recruitment consultants today, to make your next job move that bit easier. Our candidate tailored approach, puts you in control without having to waste hours scrolling on job websites. Let us take the hassle out of job searching. Contact Vet Seekers today.
Why now is the best time to choose to be a locum:
Huge demand for locum vets and nurses due to holiday entitlement not being taken, as a direct result of lockdown and covid19 restrictions on international travel. This has left a large volume of pent up demand. With this demand, brings a fantastic opportunity for locum vets and nurses.
- Locum work is flexible. Only work the hours you want to work, when you want to work. For those with children, the uncertainty surrounding school attendance can put parents in an uncertain situation regarding childcare. Locum work put you in control of childcare, meaning you can choose to spend more time at home, helping your little ones.
- Financial Benefits. Locum work gives you the opportunity to earn more from working less hours. Now, who doesn't like the sound of that?
Job of the Week
- F.T Small Animal Vet in Walsall
- 4 day week
- No OOH
- Up to £55k Salary + Benefits
- Contact Vet Seekers for more details