Free veterinary care to animals owned by people who are homeless, vulnerably housed or other vulnerable groups severely affected by poverty
Registered Charity No. 1178826
- What’s one of the worst things to lose?
- Your pal and constant companion
- Just imagine it (my stomach is in knots already…)
To abandon your companion is unthinkable
What do you do if you live on the streets, but your overnight accommodation refuses to allow you to keep your pal with you?
You stay on the streets, is what you do.
|What do you do if you need to go to hospital and cannot take your companion with you?
You stay on the streets, ill, is what you do.
What do you do if you are offered permanent accommodation but it’s at the cost of giving away your fur-kid?
You stay on the streets is what you do.
Can we give shelter from the storms of life? Yes, we can!
Street Paws provides bedding, food & veterinary support to a dedicated & secure kennel
- The kennel is funded by ‘Beacon Pathways’ https://www.turninglivesaround.co.uk/beacon-leeds/
- The kennel is for pets requiring shelter for a short-term period; to give their owners the chance to get off the streets.
- The fur-kids stay safe and sound and are ready for pick-up by their loving owners the following morning (or shortly after).
- It’s a Win-WIN (Woof-Woof) all round!!
What a marvellous solution! I’m feeling all happy & woofunderful!
- Of course, keeping the shelter in clean bedding, good food and excellent veterinary support costs money.
- So, Street Paws is asking for your donations.
- One-off or regular donations are happily accepted, thank you!
- Ah, go on, go on, go on; it’ll definitely do good and you’ll feel good!!!!
- Your Pounds and Your Penny’s make the magic happen
To help Street Paws please donate to: https://streetpaws.co.uk/how-can-i-help%3f
Thank you; you’re a wonderful human being!