Work for us
Due to ongoing continued growth we are always keen to hear from persons with a recruitment background who want to be part of the bigger picture and help us move forward with our ambitious plans. We are a young forward thinking company that is rapidly growing, so this is a great time to join us.
The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to grow an existing locum / permanent desk with a vast client base already in place (Currently 100’s of live jobs). This role will require a fun, hard-working, organised and professional consultant with a proven track record in achieving and exceeding targets, coupled with exceptional customer service skills. You will be organised, target driven, tenacious and motivated by substantial earning potential.
- Source and select top talent in the Veterinary market
- Fully qualify all relevant candidates, establishing facts and motivations whilst matching to suitable roles within the Veterinary profession
- Manage the complete candidate experience from qualification through to interview and acceptance stage
- Happy to make numerous calls per day
- You’ll be incredibly driven and focused on exceeding set realistic and achievable sales targets
- Develop strong long-term client and candidate relationships
- Managing all Vet Seekers client recruitment requirements, from inception to completion
- Understanding the Veterinary market and becoming an expert in that area
- Grow our candidate and client network
- Self-motivated and the willingness to help others
- Updating our database on a daily basis
- Coordinating with our valued administrator / resourcer and other team members
- Have fun!
- Salary – Dependent on Experience – With basic increase against target achievement.
- Uncapped commission structure – Paid monthly – First year OTE £30,000 to £40,000+
- Full time: 40 hours per week
- Hours: 8.30 – 5.30
- Free parking
- 1 hour’s lunch
- 4 weeks holiday – plus bank holidays – Additional rewarded
- Birthday off paid and extended paid leave over Christmas
- Pension Scheme
- Team incentives
- Staff days/nights out
- And much more!
- Do you want to work for a company where you can build an exciting and rewarding long-term career?
- Are you looking for career progression with exceptional earning potential?
- Do you want to be part of the bigger picture within a growing recruitment company?
- Are you willing to make an impact from day one and shape the future of an exciting and forward-thinking business?
- Do you have recruitment experience?
If yes to all the above, please contact the Managing Director David Maclellan on: T: 0333 0147 374 E: email@example.com