Work for us!
We are a young forward thinking company that is rapidly growing, so this is a great time to join us.
Do you want to work for a company where you can build an exciting and rewarding career, that values a collaborative team-based approach?
Do you have the right combination of determination, success, and genuine desire to work in a modern, dynamic recruitment company?
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Source, select, qualify, top talent in the Veterinarymarket
- Fully qualify all relevant candidates, establishing facts and motivationswhilst matching to suitable roles within the Veterinary profession
- Manage the complete candidate experience from qualification through to interview and acceptance stage
- Strive to exceed set individual and team KPIs
- Developstrong long-term client and candidate relationships
- Managing all Vet Seekers client’s recruitment, from inception to completion
- Understanding the Veterinary market and becoming an expert in that area
- Self-motivated and happy to make X number of calls per day
- Updating our database with your activities
- Have fun
WHY JOIN US?
Along with job satisfaction, here are just some of the rewards and incentives a recruiter at Vet Seekers can expect:
- Structured salary in line with company promotion levels
- An uncapped commission scheme from day one
- Career progression
- Ongoing Training
- Company Pension
- Extra holiday days
- Working life balance
- Fantastic working environment
- Regular individual and team competitions
- Regular staff parties, including summer and Christmas
- Awards for high achievers
- Dress down days
- And lots more!
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Are you willing to make an impact from day one and shape the future of an exciting and forward-thinking business?
If yes to all the above, contact us here:
Please contact the Managing Director, David Maclellan on: T: 0333 0147 374 E: email@example.com